Priceline Hotel: 4* Montreal (Convention Center - Old Montreal - Latin Quarter) Hyatt Regency Montreal

robteb
By robteb,
in

After trying many MANY times over the past few weeks :wacko: , and going up to $95 using various combinations of the three free 4* re-bid zones, I finally got the hotel I wanted! I initially won for Thursday the 3rd only, then used the PRICELINE "Extend my Stay" option and got Friday the 4th for the same price. Still trying for Saturday the 5th, with no luck so far. (I am hesitant to go over $100, for fear of getting the Westin.) I have a back-up convention rate of $145 at the Hyatt, which I can live with for my one remaining night -- it's better than the BAR of $179!

Used the BetterBidding PRICELINE to start all my searches, of course!

I never did win the third night on PRICELINE and used my back-up reservation. During one of my last rounds of bidding, I was offered a free rebid of $111 on an $80 offer, but didn't accept, as anything over $100 stood a chance of being the Westin. It's a great hotel but I needed to remain at the Hyatt this time out. I made a counter-offer of $96, splitting the difference, but that was rejected. Oh well, can't win 'em all!

Used the BetterBidding PRICELINE for all my last minute attempts too!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]