Priceline Hotel: Resort Palm Springs (Rancho Mirage - Indian Wells - Palm Desert) La Quinta Resort And Club A Waldorf Astoria Resort

bayarea123
By bayarea123,
in

La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort

Check-In Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 04:00 PM

Check-Out Saturday, May 5, 2012 at 12:00 PM

La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort

49-499 Eisenhower Drive

La Quinta, CA 92253

Summary of Charges

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $100.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Room Subtotal: $200.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $37.94 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $237.94 (USD)

---------------

Ok so here is the long story.

I have been trying a PL bid for about 2+ weeks now. I have bid in the 70 to 110 range for resorts down to 3.5 stars and pretty much all were rejected. I was hoping to do 5/3 to 5/6 but would settle for a break up of the trip in two parts and do 5/3 to 5/5 and then 5/6 separately since Sat night stay is more expensive. And again all these options were rejected. Until...

today I bid 90$ for 3.5* 5/3 to 5/5 for Palm Springs area. (I thought I might get the Hyatt which a few days ago was as low as $126 on the Hyatt website but went up today) Got a counter for 135. Rejected and then bid 100 and added Rancho Mirage - Indian Wells area. And was pleasantly surprised to get La Quinta Resort (regular price is 199 on their website). An offer was made to extend the stay but it came back and said no availability. I will see if I can get a different place for 5/6 next.

used the PRICELINE link from the your page.

Cheers.

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to hear you weren't able to extend the stay, but glad to see you receive a nice deal for this leg of your trip. Feel free to start a NEW TOPIC if you'd like assistance for the remaining nite(s) of your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy these nites of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]