Hotwire Hotel: Paris for 3 pax

sn00pyee
By sn00pyee,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire New York City thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have clicked on the above links. thank you for your help!

P.S - I have another open thread on Venice hotel which I am still waiting for confirmation with my friends. Once confirmed, I will update that thread to close it. Thank you so much for your help!

1. 4-star Hotel in Saint Germain des Prés - Luxembourg(USD231/rm/night)

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

2. 4-star Hotel in Bastille - République (USD158/rm/night)

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

3. 3-star Hotel in Opéra - Grand Boulevard (USD148/rm/night)

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

4. 3-star Hotel in Saint Germain des Prés - Luxembourg (USD183/rm/night)

Smoke Free

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Have you checked the Hotwire Hotel List for any possible matches? Assuming you're traveling with the same people on this leg of your trip as you are for Venice, are your friends ready to commit to a hotel at this point of time OR is there something in particular they're waiting for?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HOTWIRE offerings can change very rapidly. It might be a good idea to get together with your friends when you are checking possibilities. Then try to do the id and jump on something you all like.

It looks like the first hotel on your list is currently gone, and I'm not seeing good matches for the others. Close on some Best Westerns, but not exact.

You might look at the Hotel Review section for reviews on the areas and star levels you are considering. 3*s in Paris are dicey.

FYI - Lately the dollar has been getting stronger against the Euro. You may be seeing the same hotels but with slightly less expensive rates when expressed in US$.

Romelle

Hi there,

Can you please help me on this hotel? Thank you!

4-star Hotel in Bastille - République (USD147/rm)

3 adults

8/22/12-8/23/12

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

I took a look for this one. I did find it on Hotwire (3 adults), but wasn't able to find the Bastille-Republique area in the list of reported hotels. Apparently it is a relatively new Hotwire area, or at least a renamed one. We'll have to wait for the experts.

It might be the Holiday Inn Paris Opera, which currently is listed in the Gare du Nord - Republique area. I can see a 3* there that is annoted as now being in the Bastille - Republique area.

I zoomed in on the Hotwire map and the area looks well served by Metro stops.

Romelle

PS - When they are doing matches, it is quicker and easier (and helps prevent mistakes) if you just post the names of the amenities as I did above.

PPS - It looks like the weakening Euro may have saved you a couple US$ from the last time you looked at this one. If your friends are in agreement with you, I don't think I'd wait on this one.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]