Priceline Hotel: 4* St. Catharines (Niagara Falls) Renaissance

actno
By actno,
in

Wanted a good place to stay (near the falls and reasonable), when at Niagara. Started with $50 (yes, I know I am cheap) for 2 rooms and added one more zone (by using the awesome betterbidding tip) and got this deal.

The rack rate is $179CAD, so it does seem to be a steal.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board... it truly it is a steal, except that you win it fair and square! :)

When did you see the $179CAD rack rate? I'm currently showing a best rate of $280CAD for this date thru the Marriott website (are you confusing it with your other win at the Marriott on Bloor, which has a $179CAD rate?).

Have a great stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hmm I guess it could've been the AAA rate?

I even called them up asking (begging) for the BEST possible rate, and I was told (what I recall) a price less than what you found from their website! Maybe, the prices shot upwards in a day(?) .. wow, am I pleased to be spending what I am :)

I just hope they don't stuff me in some dingy corner of the hotel!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]