Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North Vicinity - Condo) Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

pcvtre
By pcvtre,
in

I assume this is for Las Vegas? If so, which zone(s) did you bid at the 5* level? Which zone(s) are you willing to accept at the 4* level? What is your maximum bid at the 4* level?

When bidding 4* in Vegas you have FOUR re-bid zones (NOTE: Summerlin is not one of them). For information how to determine your re-bid zones see this thread: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask any questions that you may have and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board. You need to know how to determine these on your own since they need to be checked before every bidding cycle to make sure that nothing has changed since you last looked.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just tried the 4 star and bid up to $120 with no luck. I was hoping to get a 4* for up to $130. I got a 5* for Wed/Thur for $115 on priceline. I bid 3 times for the areas along the strip and 4 more times for areas without 4*'s. Any recommendations for how much a 4 * should be? Do I start my bidding with $120 tomorrow? Would it be better to wait till Monday to try again for the 5*? Why can't I use summerlin for 4 *?

So you can decide your next step based upon your budget and needs, i'd ballpark a 5* at $200 and a 4* at $150... each +/- $20. This should at least give a sense of whether you want to first try for a 5* or for the lesser expensive 4*.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Why wouldn't my bid of $150 be approved for a 4*?

I do see the PRICELINE rate at Paris and i would book it... all other sites i've looked at are $200+ for this property, there is no resort fee here (another $20/nite saved), and it appears (always confirm during the check-out process) that it's refundable up until a few days before your arrival. You can use this as a back-up and know your 'price to beat' going forward with PRICELINE / HOTWIRE... so you don't really have anything to lose (assuming it's refundable up until a few days before check-in)

Please use this PRICELINE link to begin your reservation.

Let us know if all goes well with the booking.

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice win for the Trump during a busy period, and glad you are looking forward to your stay.

Most Vegas properties do charge resort fees, including the Trump and (I believe) the Cosmo.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]