Priceline Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown South) Thompson Toronto

mc2
By mc2,
in

Hello!

Looking for some help with the following hotel:

4* Downtown Toronto West

Super Savings $99/night ($211 other sites)

Recommended in 90% of Hotwire Reviews

Bed Choice available/Best Value

Smoke Free rooms, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, high-speed internet access

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

The Inter-Continental Toronto Yorkville, Renaissance and Sheraton have all been seen with this amenity set, so any of these are possible, although i think the Renaissance and Sheraton are a bit more likely than the InterContinental.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello,

I bid $75 for a 4* Downtown Toronto South. Bid was turned down, was told if I increased by bid to $94 I could search again (so I did). Got the Thompson Toronto. Never heard of it (was hoping for the Sheraton or Hyatt), but was worth the risk for the $$ saved. Used the PRICELINE link on this website.

Thank you!

Thank you for your feedback! I ended up deciding to try Priceline (through the link on this site) as the Hotwire price was increasing slightly. Ended up with the Thompson Toronto for $94 USD/night - never heard of it, but will see what it's like soon enough! :)

Thank you again for your help!

Congratulations on your success!

Thompson hotels are generally boutique style and trendy hotels in large cities, and typically get pretty good reviews (although with 'boutique' can often come small-ish rooms, although i'm not familiar with the room size at this property in particular)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]