Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney) Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort Lake Buena Vista

uvafan15
By uvafan15,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Atlanta thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply to this thread indicating if you're still seeing the property above as i'm currently seeing a different 3* hotel in this zone with different amenities. If you're still seeing this property, as you searching for more than one room or for something other than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My bad. For Atlanta we had a large group staying at the Atlanta Marriott buckhead convention center and wanted to be sure we got that hotel so we booked with the hotel directly.

For the 3* universal I drive north 2 adults and 2 children $51

Amenities;

Free parking

Free Internet

Fitness center

Pool

Restaurant

Business center

Laundry in site

Internet access

Tennis nearby

Thanks.

My bad. For Atlanta we had a large group staying at the Atlanta Marriott buckhead convention center and wanted to be sure we got that hotel so we booked with the hotel directly.

Nobody reading your previous Atlanta thread will know to look here to learn that you booked directly, please follow-up that thread so that the board remains better organized and useful for everyone with each thread having a 'conclusion'.

Best guess for the I-Drive North property would be the Best Western Orlando Gateway.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I went thru this site and booked a 3* Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney area for 2 adults and 2 children at the rate of $60.

I got what I was hoping for. The holiday inn sun spree resort. Thanks for your help!

Amenities

Free Parking Fitness Center Pool(s)

Restaurant(s) Laundry Facilities (self-service) High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby Children's Activity Program

In Orlando. Got it for $60 a night

I went thru this site and booked a 3* Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney area for 2 adults and 2 children at the rate of $60.

I got what I was hoping for. The holiday inn sun spree resort. Thanks for your help!

Amenities

Free Parking Fitness Center Pool(s)

Restaurant(s) Laundry Facilities (self-service) High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby Children's Activity Program

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]