Priceline Hotel: 3* St. Louis (Westport) Courtyard By Marriott Saint Louis/ Westport

MIChessGuy
By MIChessGuy,
in

PRICELINE emailed me $5.00/night bonus cash, valid today only. My first bid was $36.00, plus $5.00 bonus cash, for 2.5* in St. Louis (West - Chesterfield). Rejected. At this point I could have added the Hazelwood zone, which tops out at 2*, and tried a slightly higher bid. But I was feeling kinda unmotivated for some reason. So, I added the Westport zone, where I have stayed several times before, and boosted my bid to $38.00. Accepted!

Offer Price: $38.00

Bonus Cash: $5.00

Rooms: 1

Nights: 2

Room Subtotal: $76.00

Taxes & Fees: $21.92

Total Charged: $97.92

I was expecting the Doubletree/Westport, but the Courtyard is also very good. Free parking, free wi-fi, indoor pool. This is the first time I've ever won a Courtyard in years of PRICELINE bidding. Nice!

Incidentally, after depositing my bonus cash, I exited and then re-accessed PRICELINE via the board link to bid. I hope that was the correct way to utilize bonus cash while making sure the board gets credit.

Congratulations on your success!

While perhaps not the hotel you were expecting, glad to see you're looking forward to trying something different and are happy with the results... the rate certain looks to be good!

Incidentally, after depositing my bonus cash, I exited and then re-accessed PRICELINE via the board link to bid. I hope that was the correct way to utilize bonus cash while making sure the board gets credit.

Perfect! Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]