Washer and Dryer in Room

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

24-hour Front Desk

High-Speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Condo

I thought it was the Sheraton Vistana Resort (which I want to extend our exchange stay) BUT Hotwire says that this property charges a resort fee and I called the Sheraton Vistana Resort and the Vistana Villages and neither charge a resort fee?? Then, I was thinking Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa since I see the Spa word mentioned in the amenities, but I don't see a resort fee listed on their website either. I'm so confused.

Adding to the confusion is this other result which may have replaced the previous result??:

4*

Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney area condo

$155 $93

Resort, Free Parking, Free Internet, 2 Bedroom Suite, Fully-equipped Kitchen, Washer and Dryer in Room, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), 24-hour Front Desk, High-Speed Internet Access, Spa Services, Condo

I swear I won't post again (tonight) but 2 things. #1, do you think THIS could be the Vistana? It's driving me crazy and #2, did y'all ever notice the reference number on each property listing that only appears when you highlight the listing (like when you are copying & pasting)?

Super savings†

$118 other sites*

$69 per room per night

Only07rooms left!

Recommended in 80 % of Hotwire customer reviews

Amenities: Resort, Free Parking, 1 Bedroom Suite, Fully-equipped Kitchen, Air-Conditioning (this is a perk??), Children's Activity Program (why I think this is Vistana), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Front Desk, 24 hr Front Desk, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access, Tennis nearby, Condo

Best guess for each:

4* CONDO Lake Buena Vista, FL

Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa

2nd property at $69/nite... is this 3* rated??

Blue Tree Resort

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We did a timeshare exchange for a week at the Vistana and since we are actually staying 11 days, I needed an "extension" of sorts. There are 6 people in my traveling party (3 adults, 3 kids) and th week we already have booked is the 3-10 of June. Looking for the 10-14th.

Thanks theruare! (and I always start my searching through the links here.) ;)

You probably know already but including this for anyone else following along, but HOTWIRE only shows one hotel at each star level per zone, so there is a chance the hotel you're hoping for isn't the one which is offered for your particular dates.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yup, I read that before but glad you mentioned it for those who may read this later and didn't. What's weird-ish is that Hotwire lists this hotel as in the Sea Word area and it's really not. Maybe it's so they can include lots of different star choices, IDK.

I *think* this one might be the Vistana? but def. not the great rates we've seen in the past from them if it is:

Ref No. 6049642643

$127 per room per night

SeaWorld - I-drive South area condo

Recommended in 85 % of Hotwire customers

Amenities:

Resort

Free Parking

1 Bedroom Suite

Smoke Free

Air Conditioning

Washer and Dryer in Room

Children's Activity Center

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

24-hour Front Desk

Laundry

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Kitchenette

Condo

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]