Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney) Orlando Vista

Newbie1
By Newbie1,
in

A property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board, but a guess would be the Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort Lake Buena Vista.

Since this a multi-nite stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do for this trip or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Can you please assist with another inquiry?

3 star Maingate Celebration area $35 p/night 2 adults

dates: May 16-20

Amenities:

free parking

business center

golf nearby

fitness center

laundry facility self service

pool

high speed internet access

recommended in 60% of hotwire customer reviews

Best guess is that this is a new amenity set for the Baymont Inn and Suite Celebration and that would be my best guess for this one.

If you are interested in this property let us know as i think there is another way to purchase to increase your chances/probability.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Ended up booking for 1 night May 16-17 just wanted to test the waters with this deal(great price for the area)but not excited about the hotel it will due for 1 night. Still searching for another deal for the remaining nights of May 17-20 once I find one I will post the win for that stay. I truly enjoy your expertise on this sight keep up the good work!

Orlando Vista Hotel

$42 p/night

Amenities:

3 star hotel Downtown Disney - Lake Buena Vista Area

Free parking

Fitness center

Pool

Restaurant

Laundry facilities self service

High speed internet access

No reviews of the property

Congratulations on your success!

While not your first choice of hotel, glad to see you're pleased with the deal you received and for the price can make this work for your needs for this nite.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating and amenity set for this property.

For help with, or to report a win for the balance of your trip, 5/17-5/20, please start a NEW TOPIC.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]