Hotwire Hotel: 4* Indianapolis, IN - (IND) Apr 21-22

indymoon
By indymoon,
in

Both the University Place and the Westin have been seen with this amenity set, so either of these would be my best guess for this one.

If the property you're seeing has a 90% recommendation my guess is that you're likely seeing the Westin. If you then click the SHOW ME button (the red button with the price in it) on the next page hopefully the location rating is 4.5/5.0, which would add more 'support' that this one is not the University Place since the biggest complaint about that property is the location.

If you do your HOTWIRE search and a different percent recommendation and/or location rating is provided, try changing your search to 2aduts/2children and see if the 'new' property appears. (as that is what i just had to do in order to get the higher recommended property to appear)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]