Hotwire Hotel: 3* Minneapolis (Bloomington East - Mall of America Area - Airport MSP) Residence Inn By Marriott Minneapolis Bloomington

Who Me?
By Who Me?,
in

Seeing a hotel in the Bloomington East - Mall of America - MSP Airport area that I can't identify.

3 Stars, Amenities = Complimentary Breakfast, Suite, Airport Shuttle, Smoke Free Rooms, Pool, High-Speed Internet & Kitchenette. Also, it shows as 4 "dots" on Tripadvisor.

I've checked on Tripadvisor and still can't pin it down as all the likely suspects list additional amenities. While I realize it's probably one of them . . . .

One other wrinkle, I goofed when I entering the number of persons (there will be 3 of us, 2 adults & 1 child) and this hotel appeared when I did the search (erroneously -with just 2 adults), but when I corrected it (added the child) it didn't appear.

I'm thinking this means that the room has a single bed? If I could nail down the hotel and confirm with 100% certainty that the "suite" aspect means it has a fold-out sofa bed (don't think I've ever been in a suite hotel that didn't), then I would probably go ahead & book it without fear.

Any thought?

As always, thanks in advance.

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but i believe it may be the Residence Inn Bloomington and that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

In doing additional research, I too ended up thinking that the Residence Inn is the most likely suspect, but the Country Inn & Suites seemed to be possible too. Don't think it is Homewood or Embassy based on the fact that they seem to have smoking & non-smoking rooms.

Plan on deciding today whether to pull the trigger or not and plan on using the HOTWIRE link from here. Presuming I decide to book, I plan on reporting the result.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for/expecting and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]