Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place) Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown

Queerasmoi
By Queerasmoi,
in

I'm visiting some friends in Seattle who will host me next week from 4/11 through to 4/14, but they advised me they're considering leaving on a trip of their own on Friday April 13. So I suggested I could book a refundable hotel reservation for that one last night I'll be in town (I did, for about $100 at a okay but not great Best Western), which I can cancel if they decide to stay in town.

If they do finalize that they're going on the trip, though, I can do a lot better than that hotel for $100 or under, so I'd give PL a try, then Hotwire if necessary, and cancel the fallback reservation. What do you think is the best value I can get on PL for a Friday night booking? I'd be looking for downtown (the Capitol Hill locations in DT zone are good too). Anything from 3* up is probably fine by me, but I know that 3.5* and up allows for more free rebids.

Rates can change between now and then, but i'm guess you're likely looking at the ~$70 area for a 3* or better hotel.

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Portland thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip (even if yo didn't use PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, booked direct, canceled the trip, etc) and do the same here once a decision has been been for the visit above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]