Priceline Hotel: South Zone Discrepancy

Beeps
By Beeps,
in

(sorry if this is a repost - I dont' think my computer submitted)

Priceline doesn't seem to have a Strip South zone, only a Strip South Vicinity zone. Do we think the same south zone results will come through with the south vicinity zone?

I'm trying to book one tonight so any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!

The current Priceline zone map rules. So if you bid the "Strip South Vicinity" zone, you will have to be prepared to accept any property within that particular shaded area. I don't know if anybody has yet done a study of which properties the zone currently contains.

If you are hoping certain properties are either included or excluded, the trick is to zoom in on the zone and get it on one side of your computer screen. Then map the address in which you are interested on the other side of your screen and see if it would fall within the boundaries or not.

Romelle

As far as i know, Strip South = Strip South Vicinity

You can also use our Priceline Maps and search for 'Las Vegas'... then UNCHECK all zones and only select 'Strip South' to see the location and compare to PRICELINE's current zone boundaries. You could further double-check by selecting 'near Strip East' and see that all the reported hotels are not in the current Strip South Vicinity boundaries ;)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]