Priceline Hotel: 3* Oahu (Waikiki Beach) Sheraton Princess Kaiulani

kipperama
By kipperama,
in

We have tried bidding for the past week but no luck. Requested 5,4, 3.5* bidded $95 to as high as $140 per night. Looking at the area map on betterbidding that's been the range. Would it be because it's that many nights that it's more difficult to win? Also, it's Japanese holidays during that time, it's busier. Areas tried Waikiki beach, Marina, and Diamond Head.

We have tried bidding for the past week but no luck. Requested 5,4, 3.5* bidded $95 to as high as $140 per night. Looking at the area map on betterbidding that's been the range. Would it be because it's that many nights that it's more difficult to win? Also, it's Japanese holidays during that time, it's busier. Areas tried Waikiki beach, Marina, and Diamond Head.

Yes all three zones were used.

April 4th I won a bid after lowering my star rating to 3*. My strategy was to start at $80, added $2 increments with each zone add. I knew that only 2 zones had 3* hotels per your map. So it allow for additional free. In addition, a $5 cash bonus for 24 hours was emailed to me. My last offer price was $90 for 10 nights stay at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. No one has won a bid since 2011 at this hotel.

Originally as a Starwood member I booked this hotel for $125 a special price so I`m saving. Looking forward to the convenient beach access and central location. There is an additional $18 resort fee that includes Parking and long distance.

Thanks.

April 4th I won a bid after lowering my star rating to 3*. My strategy was to start at $80, added $2 increments with each zone add. I knew that only 2 zones had 3* hotels per your map. So it allow for additional free. In addition, a $5 cash bonus for 24 hours was emailed to me. My last offer price was $90 for 10 nights stay at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. No one has won a bid since 2011 at this hotel.

Originally as a Starwood member I booked this hotel for $125 a special price so I`m saving. Looking forward to the convenient beach access and central location. There is an additional $18 resort fee that includes Parking and long distance.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]