Hotwire UK Purchases

scottlevin
By scottlevin,
in

I purchased a hotel in Florence on Hotwire UK. This site has a vastly different selection from hotwire.com. In my experience, the deals are much worse (for hotels that don't appear on the American site). Often they are just 10% off of the advanced purchase price publicly available. But the selection is far wider. And for hotels that appear on both sites, the prices on the UK site are slightly cheaper ($5-$15). Until a couple days ago, they were publishing TripAdvisor ratings with NUMBER of reviews, so it wasn't opaque at all. That has disappeared unfortunately.

Is BetterBidding aware of this site and tracking it? Should I "post my win"? I don't imagine it would serve as much use to future travelers, as this site isn't geared towards Hotwire UK use. What about a win on lastminute.com for that matter? (These instances really only apply to America and Europe, as Hotwire UK doesn't have better inventory for Asia, etc. But even Santa Barbara has more hotels on Hotwire UK than on Hotwire USA.)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]