Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Newark - Meadowlands (Newark - Airport EWR) Country Inn And Suites Newark Airport

DiasMaria
By DiasMaria,
in

Hi, I am looking for a hotel near Jersey Gardens in Elizabeth, NJ. I don't care about star rating, I will stay for only one night (May 9-10).

I just want to bid carefuly and get one of the ones near:

-Extended Stay America Elizabeth - Newark Airport

-Country Inn And Suites Newark Airport

-Courtyard By Marriott Newark Elizabeth

-Residence Inn Newark Elizabeth Liberty Intl Airport

In the Priceline Hotel List available here, the Extended Stay is the only 1star rating and it would be easy, but Priceline is offering two more in the normal list for better price: Knights Inn Newark Airport Elizabeth and Econo Lodge Newark International Airport.

I am afraid do bid 1star and don't get Extended Stay America Elizabeth - Newark Airport.

Please help!

You can't bid on, or exclude, specific hotels when using PRICELINE, you have to be able to accept any hotel in the zone at the star level (or higher) that you choose.

What is the minimum star level in which you'd be happy with any hotel in the zone at that rating? What is your maximum bid? What is the problem with the 'other' 1* properties... is it the hotels themselves or the location?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As per above, when using PRICELINE you need to be willing a hotel anywhere within the shaded boundaries of the zone (as well, note that the star level you select is the minimum you're willing to accept, so even if you bid 1* it's possible that you get upgraded to a higher level property)

If you're trying to target, or avoid, a specific area of a zone HOTWIRE is usually a better option since you can take a guess as to the property (and therefore a guess as to the location) before your purchase. HOTWIRE usually costs a little more than HOTWIRE, but when you have specific needs it increases the chances that you get what you're looking for.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and please click each of these links before replying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]