Priceline Hotel: Need help in Bidding!

Avella
By Avella,
in

Haven't bid in a couple years! Is it possible now to bid on a hotel name? Really wanting the Hyatt at the Pittsburgh airport. From reading some posts it seems like you may be able to bid on a certain hotel. Also, I am not familiar with the counter offering! Can someone help! Thanks.

One more question, was exploring the Priceline site and found the "you choose" link. Saw that the Greentree Marriot was listed in the list with airport hotels. Is this so? It is far from the hotel. If that is the case, I wouldn't want to bid on that zone.

No, priceline does not let you bid on a specific property. They do have a new "Shop and Compare" service which, in my opinion, is similar to all the other online agencies.

Best place to start is to go to Priceline and look at their zone boundary for this area... the property you receive can be anywhere within this shaded region.

If you can accept the zone limitations of Priceline let us know details of your stay (zone, date, maximum bid, star rating, etc) and we'll suggest a bidding strategy.

If you only want the Hilton you can help out this site by using our HYATT link to book direct.

Let us know and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]