Hotwire Hotel: 3* Kansas City (Overland Park) Hyatt Place Overland Park-Metcalf

john22
By john22,
in

Had never used hotwire, as I am a total PRICELINE junkie, but wasn't getting any luck with pricline, bid 3 stars all zones on priceline and didn't get any hotels or counter offers.

I saw this on hotwire and I have to say for ALL STAR GAME week in KC this is an awesome deal at an awesome hotel. I've stayed at a few hyatt places in texas and have been very pleased.

It was listed as a 3 star with 95 percent reccomneded on trip advisor. The ammenites listed were "Complimentary Breakfast, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center" Total with taxes, fees and room rate was $468. Was listed at 56/night today, was listed yesterday at $53/night. Hope this helps with people looking to book for the all star game.

Congrats on your success. :)

Great deal for this Hyatt Place property! Glad you are looking forward to your stay.

Can you confirm if there were additional amenities showing with the listing? The complete listing should be under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account. Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal on this purchase and are happy with the results. I think there may have been more amenities associated with this property which you would only have seen if you clicked the 'See all' link during the checkout process. If you view this purchase in the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of HOTWIRE's home page, do you see more amenities than those you have listed above?

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry I didn't respond earlier...here is what it said with my hotwire account as far as amenities:

3-star Hotel in Overland Park

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]