Priceline Hotel: No Winning Bids for Orlando Resorts 3/29-4/1

Fitti18
By Fitti18,
in

I tried bidding on the resorts in the Buena Vista area (didn't want the Gaylord in the Celebration area since it is under construction) and was unable to score anything with bids through $115 for 3/29-4/1. I guess this is a popular weekend. Anyone score a winning bid in this area with a resort? Hotwire had a resort for $133, but I figured after taxes, fees, resort, and parking, I'd end up spending $200 a night. Not interested enough in Orlando to spend that much.

I did use BetterBidding links, even if I did not win!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Hotwire had a resort for $133, but I figured after taxes, fees, resort, and parking, I'd end up spending $200 a night.

Not always a safe assumption...

The 4* hotel currently offered on HOTWIRE for $133/nite with Resort, Suite, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Laundry, Golf, Tennis matches previous reports for the Caribe Royale Resorts Suites and Villas. Assuming this is correct, it appears that this property does not charge any resort fees, self-parking is complimentary, and they offer free scheduled shuttle service to the parks. (you should do some research to confirm these included amenities)

Would this have you re-evaluate your plans and make this a do-able trip?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4/12 - 4/16 same thing.. $75 a nice in buena vista usually gives ya the hyatt regency at least.. But none during this time for me. Looks like we won't be taking a mini vacation afterall. Not paying $110 a night + resort fees..That's crazy! I usually get these places for $70ish

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]