Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney) Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort Lake Buena Vista

stingwray
By stingwray,
in

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

The property above matches previous reports for the Wyndham Orlando Resort so that would be my best guess for this one. I will point out that the 3.0/5.0 TA rating shown for this hotel is fairly low, as is the reviews and only 40% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests (although reviews indicate the location appears to be good).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congrats on your success. :)

Definitely a nice result for this Holiday Inn property! Hope you are looking forward to your stay.

Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with this listing? Thanks. This information is available in your HOTWIRE account under the trip information.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry...I had some stuff come up and was unable to reply.

This was an awesome stay thanks to the info from the board.

The amenities listed where you said they were are as follows:

Pool(s)

Restaurant

HSIA

The amenities listed in my original post were what showed prior to buying.

The amenities listed in my original post were what showed prior to buying.

The property in your original post was 3.5* rated and in the (Sea World - I-Drive South)... the property you purchased was 3* rated and in the (Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney), so these are different properties (with different amenity sets)

The amenities listed where you said they were are as follows:

Pool(s)

Restaurant

HSIA

Got it, thanks!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay... thanks for the follow-up!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]