Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) The Venetian

Hakka
By Hakka,
in

just booked at Venetian for 225/night.

due to the mayweather fight, prices for this weekend is very high. so i basically paid the same amount as most if not all 4* hotels are currently charging for this weekend.

i originally booked at Planet Hollywood for 200/night on normal priceline (which i will now cancel) , but decided to take a shot at bidding 225 for a 5* (orginally tried 175,200,205,210 for South Strip)

PH was actually one of the cheapest 4* for those nights, believe it or not.

I will actually be staying at Wynn/core for May 2-4 for a much less 118/night booked through their site (promo SPRNG6) and then transferring to the Venetian for the weekend

and yes i booked through the PRICELINE links thru this site

cheers

[EDIT] also want to note that when I put in a bid of 210 on a new request (only strip north), when rejected priceline "recommended" that I should up by bid by $41 to 251 and that they will immediately resubmit the request as a "one time opportunity". Good thing I didn't, I declined it, then I just upped my bid to 225 and included Strip South Vicinity in addition to North and then won

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]