Priceline Hotel: 4* Paris (St. Germain - Latin Quarter - Montparnasse) Pullman Paris Montparnasse

PigFloyd
By PigFloyd,
in

Hello everybody, now bie here. :)

May 2 - May 5, 115$ Per night, 409$ in total with tax.

Unintended attempt last night before sleep, turned out got one...

Location not quite good, comments said service not friendly...

One question: any one knows if the room could be checked in by someone else?

Sorry to hear if you're disappointed in the results, but hopefully you can make this work for your needs (ie- is there a convenient tube station nearby?)

PRICELINE (and HOTWIRE) reservations are non-transferable so the person whose name the reservation is under needs to be present at check-in. Depending upon the hotel you can sometimes workaround this by having the hotel add a name to the reservation (ie- my friend/spouse will be arriving before me, can you add their name to the reservation so they can check-in since i won't be arriving until later in the day). However, even if you can get the hotel to do so, if you're trying to sell this reservation to somebody you don't know i would be very hesitant to do so as 1) it's against PRICELINE's terms of use and the hotel may not 'get it right' when the other person tries to check-in, and 2) your name would still be the official name of record, so should that person damage the room, steal something from the room, not have enough funds on the deposit they gave at check-in, etc, etc it would all ultimately come back to you (which is a risk i wouldn't be willing, or recommend, anyone take... potential liability is just too great) If trying to give to a friend or family member a different story.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay... hope you can make it work out ok and you'll at least find it to be a good value based upon the price paid.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]