Priceline Hotel: 4* St. Catharines (Niagara Falls) Renaissance

ashkash
By ashkash,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

A Saturday during the summer in this area is peak time, so i don't think you're going to see any huge savings. I would base you bid based upon alternatives (either a 4* booked direct or how much more a 4* is worth vs. a 3*)

If you let us know your maximum bid we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You have two re-bid zones availble at the 4* level. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read PRICELINE 72 HOURS and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board.

Select 4* Niagara Falls...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $110, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* Niagara Falls and re-bid zone2...

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $125.

Good Luck.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

ah on the other hand, if your maximum is $125 USD (=$156 CAD), you may actually get a Renaissance Fallsview for example, without going to Priceline/Hotwire. You control the flexibility of changing dates, cancellation etc.

The rack rate for Ren Fallsview, varies between $149-$179 CAD. Try going to the hotel site directly, or even calling them up to get a better rate.

• 3 weeks later...

This hotel was never avaliable for $125 USD. I checked on the hotel website and called them up and they gave me a price of $270 USD as the best price. That is when I tried bidding and kept on getting rejected in all the bid zones and then finally got it for $141 USD by raising my bid. This was done about 2 weeks ago.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]