Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas Strip Help

bello_ach
By bello_ach,
in

We are planning a trip to LV for 1 night on Saturday June 2nd, and are fine with any of the 5* Priceline choices in the north and south ends of the strip BUT the Trump. Seeing how we don't want to stay at the Trump, does it mean I should avoid bidding for 5* hotel in the North strip zone on Priceline and can select all other zones but the North zone to get my desired choice of a 5* hotel that doesn't include Trump? What I don't like about that is that it takes all the other 5* North Strip choices out of consideration (Wynn, Palazzo, Venetian, Encore)...any way to still include them in my bidding strategy?

Thank you! The complicating factor that I forgot to mention is that we need 3 rooms. Should we expect to have to bid more compared to if we only needed 1 room? Is it too risky to conduct three separate bidding processes for each room?

If I'm not mistaken, the Trump is in the Las Vegas Strip Vicinity North - Condo. It is a separate zone, so just don't choose that when bidding.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

The Trump was last reported as part of the separate Strip North Condo zone.

What would be your desired max bid per room/per night for this stay?

I would certainly recommend *not* bidding for each room separately, as there's the possibility the party may end up at two separate hotels.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

You have a chance at a 5* in the Strip North zone at $200 or under... almost certainly you can get something in the Strip South zone.

Are you willing to pay more for the North Strip zone vs. the South Strip zone (in the sense that you want to try up to your limit first in the Strip North zone before including Strip South in your bidding) OR is the goal the least expensive 5* in either zone?

Please confirm and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When bidding 5* in Las Vegas you have ELEVEN re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 5* Strip South...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 5* Strip North (and not Strip North Condo)...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 5* Strip South and Strip North (and not Strip North Condo)...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $175, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $180, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $185, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $190, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $195, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $200

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]