By 1John,
in

Dallas North - Galleria 4*; $63 per night

85% Recommended

Amenities: Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s) Business Center

Downtown/Uptown - Market Center South area hotel 3*; $75

95% Recommended

Amenities: Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s) Fitness Center

I'm not seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for 3adults/1child for your dates, are you sure you're including 1room/quad occupancy in your search? (as i believe i may have seen these when searching for only double occupancy... or are you searching for more than one room?)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I will post info. one more time.

4* Dallas North - Galleria area hotel; 85% approval; 3 adults/1 child; 1 room; March 14 - 18 (4 nights); Restaurant; Fitness Center; Bus. Center; pool; high speed internet; $67/

3* Downtown/Uptown - Market Center South area hotel; 95% approval; 3 adults/1 child; 1 room; March 14 - 18 (4 nights); Restaurant; Fitness Center; pool; high speed internet; $75/

Nothing has changed from what I saw yesterday. Please try to advise tonight, if possible. Thanks. John.

I see them each now...

The 4* Galleria property matches previous reports for the Hilton Dallas Lincoln, InterContinental and the Omni at Park West. While any of these are possible and you should be prepared for any of them, i think the InterConteintnal is the most likely of the three, and this would be my best guess.

The 3* is a match for the Doubletree Market Center so that would be my best guess here.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 6 months later...

This response is for the 4* Galleria hotel and I'm not 100% sure but it says that hotel guest must be 18+ to check-in. The only 4* in that area that is 18+ is the Hilton. Westin, Intercontinental, and Le Meridien are all 21+ to check-in. Hope this helps.

I did not book for this trip. Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]