Priceline Hotel: Hotel in Wailea Maui experience getting 3.5* hotel

smg
By smg,
in

I want to book either the Marriott or Makena Surf/beach hotel in the Wailea Maui area. The Marriott is resort while the Makena is 3.5*. I just do not want to get the Hotel Wailea (3.5*) because it is not on or near the beach. I see people have gotten the Makena at $135 the same week I want to go. Does anyone have any experience guessing the chances of the Hotel Wailea coming up? Does the Hotel Wailea come up much? I am guessing I can get the Makena at $135 but want to get an educated guess of the chances of getting the Hotel Wailea. I tried to get the Marriott/Wailea at $140 but was unsuccessful.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

There is no way to ensure or increase the odds of a particular property when using PRICELINE. One has to be willing to accept any hotel at the star rating chosen (or above, if there is a higher star rating) in the zone/s chosen.

Please provide the date/s of travel, desired budget per night/star rating and acceptable zones.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]