Priceline Hotel: 2* Atlantic City - Cape May (Absecon) Ramada Galloway

Shadylady51
By Shadylady51,
in

I was able to get a room at RAMADA Galloway 2* (Absecon) for $24.97 for April 28 (one night).

I got an offer via email saying that Priceline is giving me $5/night for my bids (up to 10 nights). I bid $40 for ABSECON area. Since $5 will be added to my bid, it became $45. I got a deal immediately and it was $60.81 including tax. But I found a published rate of $53.97 at Expedia. So I called Priceline and they will give me back the price difference plus $25, that's a total of 31.84. I also got a $50 coupon for a Vacation Package. I was only charged $55.81 because the $5 was given by Priceline. Take $31.84 off that, it comes down to $23.97.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see your slight overbid results in a great deal and you're pleased with the ultimate outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please read your messages and use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]