Priceline Hotel: 3* Lexington (North) Clarion Hotel Lexington

petrel800
By petrel800,
in

$55 bid

$3 bonus cash

$58 Total Bid

Total Charges $70.55

First bid accepted, should have started lower, oh well.

So apparently the 2.5 star Clarion has received a .5 star upgrade to 3 star land in Lexington, KY. I booked some rooms for Friday and Saturday (heavy traffic nights due to the race at Keeneland) through Hotwire, and decided to use my 24 hour bonus cash offer to try to save a few more dollars on a hotel room Sunday night. Wound up with the Clarion. Saved a few dollars over booking the whole deal with Hotwire, so that is good (I'm a cheapskate at heart). Hopefully the Clarion will live up to it's ranking on Trip Advisor, it seems to get semi decent reviews.

As always started with the above PRICELINE links. Thanks again better bidding.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to take advantage of the bonus money and are pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win and helping us update the Priceline Hotel List with the new star rating for this property. Thanks for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy this leg of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]