Hotwire Hotel: Spring Break @ Hard Rock Hotel Vegas

caliguy
By caliguy,
in

Hi Everyone,

A group of friends and I really want to stay at Hard Rock Hotel for 2 days. I've never stayed there but heard it has the best pool party in all of vegas. That is Spring Break, March 23 - 25, 2012. The prices are extremely high when we go to the hotel directly. Is there any advice on how to get a discount on this?

I know that with Hotwire you it can either be Westin or Hard Rock Hotel.

so that means Priceline is my best best to big for this hotel?

What do you expect prices to be on a nightly basis.

Thanks,

CG

If you search HOTWIRE for the number of rooms and guests that you need, is anything at the 4* level offered in the near Strip East zone?

What is your maximum budget per room per nite for this trip? What is the hotel-direct rate at the Hard Rock for these nites?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click each of these links before replying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you search HOTWIRE for the number of rooms and guests that you need, is anything at the 4* level offered in the near Strip East zone?

>>>>> No hotel are shown.. i think they may be all booked bout

What is your maximum budget per room per nite for this trip? What is the hotel-direct rate at the Hard Rock for these nites?

>>>>> My max is 125$ a night

>>>>> The hotel direct rate for that weekend is actually 299$ but... its very cheap during the week days.

>>>>> sunday monday tuesday = 55$

>>>>> wed thursday = 69$

>>>>> Any help??

If a hotel which matches previous reports for the Hard Rock is not being offered on HOTWIRE, there is nothing you can do to 'make' this hotel be shown. PRICELINE wouldn't seem like an option since there is at least one other hotel in the zone at the same star rating, so there would be no way to target the one you wanted (and avoid the one you didn't want)

While you can sometimes target a specific property, the opaque services generally work best when you're looking for a great deal on a 'nice' hotel... not a deal for a specific property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]