Hotwire Hotel: Is this the Westin on Michigan?

LondonBlue
By LondonBlue,
in

Can you please help me identify this hotel?

Dates are 4/27/12-4/29/12. I am trying to get either Drake, Westin on Michigan or Knickerbocker. Drake hotel is sold out on it's website.

There is a 4 star showing up on Mag Mile- Water Tower- Gold Coast for $150.00.

The descriptions are: Smoke Free Rooms, Restaurant(s), High Speed Internet and Business Center. There is NO POOL.

Also, there are 3.5 stars on Tripadvisor, which is also what Westin on Michigan shows on the Tripadvisor site.

This is a possible match for the Westin, Allerton or Affinia, which have been seen with this amenity set - I'd lean towards this being the Westin or Allerton, and quite possibly the latter of the two.

I'm seeing a 4* in the Mag Mile/Streeterville area for $114 - definitely a nice savings and would certainly not be a giant difference in location.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

It could be a few different possibilities, including the Hard Rock, Westin River North, Sheraton and Hyatt and Hotel Felix.

However, what I think is interesting about the listing is if I look at the detail page (click "see details", then scroll down towards the middle of the next page), there is a tripadvisor rating of 4.5/5. Do double check that you see this as well when searching.

The tripadvisor rating is not a 100% guarantee, and you have to be willing to accept any of the above. However, given the 4.5/5, I'd say the Westin River North is a possibility in this case. Overall though, the 4.5/5 would suggest the mystery property gets excellent reviews.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]