Priceline Hotel: 3* Miami (Airport MIA) Element Miami International Airport

rayrios16
By rayrios16,
in

I got this completely recently opened hotel!! First win!!

I was looking for a room in the Miami Airport - Doral area. I started for 4 stars bidding $50, having checked that fares were pretty fair for these dates.

I tried 3.5 star hotels, then 3 stars and increased my bids by $2 and $3 until i finally got this great property!!

Free Breakfast, Kitchenette in room, modern, fresh, non smoking property. Could i have asked for more??

Total with taxes came up to $197. Lowest available rate in the hotel's webpage is $116.

This hotel is a new concept from Westin and belongs to the Starwood hotel chain.

I used the PRICELINE link provided in this forum.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal for this stay and are looking forward to trying out this new hotel and Starwood concept.

Thank you for sharing using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]