Hotwire Hotel: 3* Fort Lauderdale (Hollywood International Airport FLL) Best Western Airport South

jambolia
By jambolia,
in

I replied to the other post and actually ended up booking this thru your HOTWIRE link. Needless to say, I am disappointed:(

I ended up with the Best Western Plus in Dania Beach

Hotwire claimed 3* but EVERY other website I looked at in regards to this hotel only has it as a 2.5*

In addition, Hotwire had a retail list price as $129 which was untrue.

I can book this hotel for the same night for $80 on Best Western's website as well as several other sites. When you add on the fees charged, it comes to the same price. IMO, no true savings and not a bargain to say the least. Lesson learned, will reconsider beofore using Hotwire in the future!

Sorry to hear you're disappointed in the outcome.

Not sure what you were expecting as this property has been reported to the board before and appears in the Hotwire Hotel List with this very same amenity set. Also, note for that the crossed out prices is not the retail rate of the hotel being offered, but rather the average price of multiple hotels in the zone at the same star rating as the hotel offered.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay... hope it meets your needs and exceeds your expectations.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]