Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Ventura Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura

soccermacmom
By soccermacmom,
in

Accessed PRICELINE through the new BiddingHelper.com link (very cool), and bid $60 for Ventura, 2-1/2*. Didn't get the bid, but got the "bid just $18 more and we can do it" page. Normally I would never do this, but the stress level is high enough that I really wanted a room booked tonight. So, we got the Best Western Plus in Ventura for $78. Still less than retail and not a bad win.

There's really no rebid zone for 2-1/2* in Ventura/Oxnard, so my usual strategy is to start bidding early enough to allow multiple rebids 24 hours apart. This time, I just didn't want the hassle.

Congratulations on your success!

When circumstances warrant there is nothing wrong with taking the 'easier' route ;) Glad to see you're pleased with the outcome and looking forward to your stay, and even more happy to hear you like the new BiddingHelper.com and have found it to be useful.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]