Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (North Michigan Ave - Water Tower Place - Gold Coast) The Drake Hotel

Bigdog2g
By Bigdog2g,
in

I'm trying to figure out what hotel matches the below specs. I am new to the board so please pardon me if this post is incorrect. I see a lot of post saying this fits the DoubleTree Mag. However, i checked their website and they did not have availability for my travel dates (March 2-5, 2012)

$69

Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access

Recommended:

In 90% of Hotwire customer reviews

Thanks in advance for your help.

Actually, I am no longer see it. Same thing happened yesterday when I took too long to book it. What hotel do you think it could have been? Also, what hotels so you thing the below matches up to?

4* North Michigan Avenue - Water Tower - Gold Coast area hotel

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access

Recommended:

In 90% of Hotwire customer reviews.

4* $86

Chicago Loop - Millenium Park - Grant Park area hotel

4.5 out of 5

Traveler rating provided by TripAdvisor

I'm not seeing the 4* NMA property offered for your dates (i'm seeing a 4* hotel in this zone with a Smoke Free amenity among others)... your current offer does not show a Smoke Free listing?

For the Loop property please include the amenities HOTWIRE associates with this property (not the % recommended information)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congrats on your success. :)

This is an awesome deal for what is really considered Chicago's most classic/grand "old world" property (and great location at the top of the Michigan Ave shopping area.)

Can you confirm if a smoke-free amenity was also showing? Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]