Priceline Hotel: 3* Miami (Coral Gables - Coconut Grove) Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove

JulesBo
By JulesBo,
in

Used the PRICELINE link, of course, you know I love you like a brother!

This was the property I wanted, because I wanted the Grove, didn't want to stay in the Gables. Although my two previous wins in the Gables, the hotels have been just fine.

Based on another win I started at $63. They suggested I increase to $79. Fat chance of that, right? So I added North Miami, the only other zone (I found) with less than 3*. Raised to $66, no dice. So then I added Miami Downtown...figuring if it got accepted, that's be fine, I could stay downtown. Nope, raised to $68, added Collins oceanfront, then raised to $70 and was accepted.

I'm a bit annoyed about the $24 parking, so I'm looking into alternatives. Any suggestions?

Congrats on your success. :)

Superb result for this Courtyard property. Sorry to hear about parking (which is definitely on the high side); hopefully those familiar with the area can make suggestions. This site provides the Central Parking lots in the area: Central Parking.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]