Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Redondo - Manhattan Beaches) The Portofino Hotel and Yacht Club - a Noble House Hotel

Edugil
By Edugil,
in

Hi everyone,

I will travel to California in april with my wife for the first time. Will do SF to LA by car and then go to Las Vegas.

I need help to find a good hotel for just one night on april 26th and pay up to U$ 100.

Any suggestion what are the best zones and what type of hotel I can expect for this $$?

Best regards,

Eduardo

Please read the most recent message we sent you... then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll have a look at your trip above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What are your plans for this leg of your trip... are you sight seeing or a quick layover while flying?

You should probably look into the Beverly Hills-West Hollywood, Hollwyood, Downtown, and Airport LAX zones first to see which, if any, of these work for your plans this trip.

Let us know what you find and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I was triyng a 4 or 5 star hotel in Beverly Hills and Hollywood and added Redondo zone to rebid $100 as there wasno 4 or 5 star hotel listed here or mentioned before.

Not very happy as this was not my first choice, and is quite far from downtown, but it seems to be a good hotel.

Eduardo

Sorry to hear you received a hotel in a zone that you didn't intend.

As noted at the top of the hotel Priceline Hotel List you shouldn't use the hotel lists to determine your re-bid zones. The correct, and only method that should be used is detailed here: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained. Feel free to ask any questions you have in this regard to minimize similar occurrences in the future. At least this is only for one nite and hopefully you'll be able to make it work for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]