Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Miami (Downtown) Courtyard by Marriott

loanshark
By loanshark,
in

One night post cruise....Pre cruise info is already posted.

Bid 3* up to $50 in Downtown, S Beach, and Miami Beach areas + used all free rebids.

Bid 2.5*, Downtown only, $45. This was rejected. I received a counter offer for $58. Rejected counter offer, and added N. Miami (free rebid), bidding $46.

This was accepted. Results as follows:

Courtyard by Marriott Downtown

Check-In Date: Sat, Dec 3, 2005

Check-Out Date: Sun, Dec 4, 2005

Your Offer Price: $46.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $46.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $13.51

Total Charges: $59.51

My question in the post for my pre-cruise stay is now answered....$46 does work.

Having won the Hyatt in this area a little over a year ago for $38 makes me wonder what has happened to the good deals for 3* hotels in this area. Perhaps the Priceline rates for the Hyatt, Marriott, and Doubletree have gone up due to the closing of the Sheraton???? Either that or the rate difference is due to high/low season or lack of inventory give to Priceline??? :)

Congratulations on your winning bid.

I think your rejection at the 3* level is due to a variety of factors... still very early before your stay (so lack of opaque inventory), the hotel market getting stronger over the last few years, etc.

For one nite i'm sure the Courtyard will more than satisfy your pre and post cruise needs.

Enjoy your stay(s) and the cruise.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]