Priceline Hotel: 1* St Petersburg (Clearwater) Extended StayAmerica

AdGuy
By AdGuy,
in

Add this new hotel to the list (and it looks we've uncovered the minimum bid based on the following):

Started in the Clearwater zone with a $25 bid for a 1* - REJECTED (but received a $31 counteroffer)

+ St. Petersburg Beach zone and increased to $27 - REJECTED

+ South St. Petersburg zone and increased a dollar to $28 - ACCEPTED (in the original Clearwater zone)

Extended Stay America St. Petersburg - Clearwater

Clearwater Zone

3089 Executive Drive

Clearwater, Florida 33762

Your Offer Price: $28.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $28.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $10.36

Total Charges: $38.36

This will be perfect for a quick trip to the #1 beach in the U.S...Fort DeSoto in St. Petersburg. Hopefully the hurricanes will stay away!! :)

AdGuy

I hope you're right. I live near Gainesville and had the uncanny ability to travel near all four last year! It's that darn "D" one sitting out there that has me concerned!! :)

As this is a new hotel, I'll make sure to write a review upon return.

AdGuy

My, oh my how things change! :)

well looks like Dennis could be headed our way!

well I also have a trip for 1 night on 7/9 in Lakeland (little less than a hour from St. Pete), though it's not a priceline/hotwire/EasyClickTravel trip so I haven't mentioned it here on BetterBidding

so keep your fingers crossed, at the moment the west coast of florida isn't the most likely target but it is on the possible path for Sunday AM.......I think we'll both be ok, hopefully!

ufjoe21,

I probably should have warned you...I have the ability to ATTRACT hurricanes. In the past nine years, I've been directly affected by SIX of them. Remember last year when everyone thought Tampa was going to get hit? I thought I'd be smart and head to Orlando for the weekend. BAD CHOICE!! The hurricane ended up coming right through Disney/SeaWorld (one of the few times in history they closed the parks) and knocked out my hotel's power for two days. A few weeks later, I tried again and same thing...it shut down the Wyndham and stopped travel on all the roads. Thankfully, my wife had her nursing license on us and we were able to get head out. What normally takes 2 hours took us 4 hours! :)

At this point, I'm still going. Why should all those folks in Key West have ALL the fun? :) Assuming the place is still standing, I'll write a hotel review and try to take some pictures.

AdGuy :)

Thanks! We decided not to worry about a hurricane coming next month. If it does, it does, nothing we can do! Now.. if we can just figure out a hotel plan we would be good! My dad has to decide if he is staying with his friends in Venice or staying near Tampa with us... then I can try PL hotels!

wrong topic

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]