Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Napa - Sonoma (Santa Rosa) Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel

dogwasstar
By dogwasstar,
in

This is much higher than what other people have paid for this hotel (which can also be 3.5* depending on the bid)...

I believe this property is currently 3.5* rated by PRICELINE... what is the star rating that currently shows on your winning bid confirmation page? Did you make this bid today (the day posted?) If you believe this is 4* rated, did you bid 3.5* and were upgraded to a 4* property OR did you only select 4* when bidding?

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the rating when I posted. You're right, it is 3.5* on priceline, and thanks for correcting the title. I had just copied/pasted a previous title, that somehow had a 4* rating on the hotel.

Also, I just called the hotel and they said I currently have a king-sized bed and won't know until the day of whether I can get 2 beds or not, which is sad b/c I have 4 people staying. Any suggestions from people who have previously stayed here?

PRICELINE only guarantees 1 bed/double occupancy - two beds is up to the hotel; you can write to [email protected] (I think that's the address) and put in a request on your reservation for two beds (not guaranteed, but noted on your reservation) and hope for the best at check-in. Or you could try contact the hotel again closer to your stay when the hotel may have a clearer picture of traffic/booking.
  • 3 months later...

PRICELINE only guarantees 1 bed/double occupancy - two beds is up to the hotel; you can write to [email protected] (I think that's the address) and put in a request on your reservation for two beds (not guaranteed, but noted on your reservation) and hope for the best at check-in. Or you could try contact the hotel again closer to your stay when the hotel may have a clearer picture of traffic/booking.

We called the day of checkin and they switched us to 2 beds. Thanks for all the help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]