Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Cambridge East - Charlestown) Marlowe A Kimpton Hotel

Hanthala
By Hanthala,
in

Used the BetterBidding PRICELINE links and booked this four star hotel for $102/night for 2 nights in March. I'm aiming to go to Harvard for an academic gathering so I'm a bit disappointed it that it's 30 or more minutes away by public transit when it's only a 10 minute drive - but nonetheless, should be able to figure it out. The tripadvisor reviews for this hotel are pretty outstanding - I'm confused as to how even the regular rate is only around $150 or $160.

There is a free bus from Galleria (the mall adjacent to the hotel) down to the Kendall Square T-stop, and then an easy couple of stops to Harvard Square if you do that rather than take the Lechmere bus down to Harvard. PM me if you are going to Junior Parent. Taxi is not terribly expensive. This is a great hotel- you'll be glad you stayed there. Sign up for their loyalty program and email them with the number. That will give you free internet, even if you don't get points due to PL payment.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]