Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip South) The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Autograph Collection

lmil
By lmil,
in

I just found out that 5/5/12 is the Mayweather fight at MGM and I am attempting to Priceline Aria (MGM-owned) for that weekend. $165 bid has been rejected. I can get the room thru Aria direct for around $230/night but really don't want to spend that much in one weekend.

Would $175-180 possibly be successful or is 5* south strip for that weekend all most likely over $200? I'd accept any south strip 5* but several are MGM-owned. Thanks!

I haven't tried 5* north strip which would be OK. However, with this fight I'm thinking I might be out of luck for a really good deal.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

Would $175-180 possibly be successful or is 5* south strip for that weekend all most likely over $200?

HOTWIRE currently has a 5* Strip South property for $199/nite, so under $200/nite should be do-able. If you let us know your maximum bid we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.
I haven't tried 5* north strip which would be OK.
If both zones are acceptable why not include both in your bidding strategy, then let whichever has the cheapest hotel room be the one which accepts your bid first ;)

Let us know regarding your maximum bid and if you want to bid both zone or just South Strip, and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleasantly surprised with this win and are happy with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]