DC St Gregory Hotel and Suites White House-Downtown

CrispyRice
By CrispyRice,
in

I won this for a next-day stay in the middle of the week and found it to be perfectly nice. The employees were very helpful and friendly, in an understated way. It's an older building, which lends it a certain charm, but it's not chic and modern if that's what you're looking for. The rooms are a decent size, there was an empty fridge to use, and the bed was comfy. I had a room with 2 queens. The workout room is small, but adequate. Internet was $12 / night, I think, and it wasn't the speediest.

It's about equidistant from both the DuPont Circle and Foggy Bottom metro stops, and I walked it in about 15 to 20 minutes. I prefer the walk to DuPont where you'll find more restaurants and life. However, the closer entrance to the metro at DuPont is currently closed for several months for renovation, so you have to walk even a bit farther.

I didn't try the food in the hotel, as there are a couple decent coffee shops / bakeries and even a McDonald's for cheaper breakfast close by.

All in all, I certainly wouldn't mind if it came up again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]