Priceline Hotel: Resort Hilton Head Island Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort

fruitcakes
By fruitcakes,
in

There is no way to try to confirm whether a property offers an indoor or outdoor pool using HOTWIRE. In terms of a specific property, only one property shows in each zone at each star rating for each set of dates; if you would like assistance trying to ID a property, please provide the full list of amenities showing with the listing, as well as zone, star rating and price per night.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks!

Here's the information:

3/10-3/17 (2 adults, 1 child)

Hilton Head Island Area

4 star

$79/per night + resort fee

95% of Hotwire reviews recommend (overall satisfaction = 4.5), TripAdvisor 4.0 out of 5.0

Amenities:

Resort

Beachfront Property

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Kitchenette

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at the offer above.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your bidding, searches and travel purchases (each time you access the respective sites)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Hilton Oceanfront had previously been seen with this amenity set except for the Smoke Free amenity. Since this property was last reported to the board, it has changed hands and is now the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront... i believe this may be the hotel you're seeing above and that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For help with, or to report a win on, PRICELINE, just continue this thread and we'll ultimately move to that section of the board if/when a hotel is received. If reporting a win, use the 'EDIT TO REPORT WIN' button on the bottom right and this topic will automatically be moved to the correct section of the board.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Good luck!

I started at $45 and increased my bid $4-$5 a night to $68. Today, it gave me the option of increasing my bid to $79, so I figured I would go ahead rather than waiting another 24 hours. I figured it was going to be the Omni since that was the likely Hotwire identified hotel and the price was the same, but that's ok!

It's not my first choice since it doesn't have an outdoor pool, but it satisfies all other requirements! We're pleased with the win.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]