Priceline Hotel: NMA 4*

brenthost
By brenthost,
in

I think you're likely looking at $95-100 or a couple of bucks over (HOTWIRE has a 4* in the Mag Mile/Streeterville area for $113, so at $92 you're likely very close for a 4* in the NMA area on PRICELINE). I do see what appears to be the Allerton on HOTWIRE for $88, which is a 3.5* on PRICELINE; I'm guessing you're likely looking at $70-75 for a 3.5* in the NMA zone for these dates.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I see you got some nice deals...All I can say is you will have to keep plugging away on PRICELINE as long as you have time. You may want to look at the 3 star hotels as well. Their pretty well rated and some have pools.

In your first post, I saw that Last Minute Travel was metioned. You may have checked it out. As stated, they do give you pictures, so you can figure it out with a little

searching. But also if you look at the features section most list the floors and number of rooms. So this may be an even faster way to figure it out.

Example: LMT clues, 4 star hotel in The Loop/Chicago with 298 Rooms

Now Google the keywords "Chicago Hotel Loop 298 Rooms" and you'll get results listing the The Wit.

Then match the pictures.

Most of the hotels list there floors/rooms on the LMT site. I don't know if the 4/3.5* rates will work for your trip, but mabey if there is a real good deal on a 3 star you'll be

able to know the hotel first.

LMT's prices are very close to Hotwire and they seem to have more hotels to choose from.

There is also the site Book It that Hotwire will link you to. The 4.5 mystery hotel they show is the Swissotel. There are other mystery hotels listed as well with clues in the

details section.

Regards

• 3 months later...

Thank you for closing this thread with you decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]