Hotwire Hotel: 2* Cocoa Beach (Melbourne) Super 8 Melbourne

moondogge
By moondogge,
in

Hello, I am booking a one night stay for towmorrow Feb 14th in Melbourne, FL and there is a 2* hotel with the following amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast, High-Speed Internet Access

Is this the Holiday Inn Express? Did it get downgraded from the 2.5* rating? Thanks, otherwise I will go with the 3* Melbourne area which is the Holiday Inn Vierra, which I have booked multiple times. Thanks,

Ty

P.S. Some how I posted this to the New York Priceline forum on accident. Couldn't figure out how to delete it. Sorry,

I don't think the 2* is the Holiday Inn Express... the Super 8 Melbourne is a more likely expectation for that one, imo.

Please remember to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases (and your searches too please)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As you can see from the timing of our posts, it looks like you were buying while i was replying... sorry to see this one didn't work as you had hoped.

Hope you can make this work for your needs.

Thanks for sharing your win with the board and confirming this property for the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

So quick update. I arrived at the Super 8 in Melbourne and it was pretty bad. A very old property and not well maintained. I deceided to book another hotel via Hotwire and I knew in advance it was the Holiday Inn Viera. I sent an email via Hotwire express and really expected nothing, but to my shock they refunded the Super 8 charges in Hotwire dollars and gave me a bonus $25 on top of that. Very pleased with this level of customer service. Just wanted to share. Thanks!

Glad to see HOTWIRE worked with you on this one and that you were able to find a suitable replacement on short notice.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the room rate for the Super 8, as well as post your Holiday Inn purchase as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of that win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins (in your post please include star rating, city, zone, hotel, room rate, dates, and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]