Hotwire Hotel: ID needed 4* Union Square West - Nob Hill

dertigo
By dertigo,
in

This is the location I really want so I was wondering if someone could help me ID this hotel.

The amenities are :

4 star Union Square West - Nob Hill area hotel

Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access

In 90% of Hotwire customer reviews.

Price: $141.00

This is the first time I've ever tried hotwire so I really appreciate the help! Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

These amenities are common for any large city, and at the 4* level the CLIFT, Hilton Towers, and InterContinental Mark Hopkins have all been seen with this amenity set, so any of these would be among the likely candidates. HOWEVER, i just ran a HOTWIRE search for your dates to see if i could figure which of these three might be more likely than the others, and i'm not currently seeing a 4* property offered in this zone with this amenity set... are you still seeing this on your own HOTWIRE search? If so, are you searching for more than one room or for something other than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks fo much for helping me out!

I did the regular search: Fri, Mar 9 to Sun, Mar 11 | 1 room, 2 nights, 2 adults

Here's more details:

Hotel details

Star rating: 4-star

Check-in date: Fri, Mar 9

Check-out date: Sun, Mar 11

Amenities: See all amenities

Price summary

Hotel

Rate per night: $144.00

Nights: 2

Rooms: 1

Tax recovery charges

& fees: $56.28

Subtotal: $344.28

Trip total: $344.28

The InterContinental Mark Hopkins or CLIFT would probably be a bit more likely than the Hilton, but you should be prepared for any of these.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]