Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Tampa (Westshore - Tampa Airport TPA - South) Doubletree Guest Suites - Rocky Point

tk4books
By tk4books,
in

Chose this hotel for the airport shuttle and restaurant. It looks like we will be getting a cab, though, because the shuttle starts at 6 am and I have a 6:30 am flight. I am still happy with the win for this price. I was using Priceline for a 3 1/2 star up to $60 but decided I'd go with the "sure" shuttle. I knew there was a chance it didn't start early enough for my flight, so I planned to use a cab if necessary. Even with the cab fare, I am money ahead over the full price at Hampton Inn. PLUS - this is a beautiful property. Oh, forgot - we have a car and were planning to return it the night before. Maybe we will just keep it and drive it to the airport that morning. Kind'a wanted to return it the night before and save the hassle.

Amenities shown: Suite, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurants(s), Laundry Facilities, Hi-Speed Internet Access

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]