Priceline Hotel: 4* Baltimore (Inner Harbor - Downtown) Baltimore Marriott Waterfront

allybunnie
By allybunnie,
in

going to try priceline for 4* baltimore inner harbor for 2 nights....i can see 8 rebid zones & no zones other than Inner Harbor have a 4*...I assume I shud come up with my max $$ amount i want to spend per night, then bid up in $5 increments until i reach that max price I want to pay?...prices are high conventional booking, over 220.00...so not sure how lucky this bidding will be... :huh:

going to try priceline for 4* baltimore inner harbor for 2 nights....i can see 8 rebid zones & no zones other than Inner Harbor have a 4*...I assume I shud come up with my max $$ amount i want to spend per night, then bid up in $5 increments until i reach that max price I want to pay?...prices are high conventional booking, over 220.00...so not sure how lucky this bidding will be... :huh:

What would be your desired max bid per night for this stay?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

hello all...as i type i am just about picking myself up off the floor... :lol: ...decided for a ha ha to just try a quickie low ball bid for a 4* Inner Harbor for 3/26 for 2 nites...i had a BIG bite on the FIRST bid!!!

bid $80.00....ACCEPTED...

Baltimore Marriott Waterfront

$80.00 p/n

$32.86 taxes/fees

$192.86 total

I am not kidding...the prices for this hotel on conventional booking sites for these days is $299.00....

...now I must go do my "i got an awesome deal" boogie... :P...WOWZA

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a great deal and glad to see you're excited about the win!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy this leg of your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]