Priceline Hotel: 4* Munich (City Centre North) Munich Marriott Hotel

XT600
By XT600,
in

tried 5* all areas (except Airport) up to $85 but failed

closed browser and started 4* Munich North - wanted to try first $65 but decided to start with $70 and won immediately the Munich Marriott - I've been here before 3 nights - The Marriott is much better than the recently closed (because old and worn) Renaissance next door!

Sauna is great and parking outside should be free of charge in the streets (was 2010)

please change Marriott is 4* of course!!

Nice... I scored this same Marriott for the first Friday and Saturday of Oktoberfest 2010 for $135 a night... and it was $499 a night on Marriott's website... my best score on PRICELINE ever. I won the bid around mid August for the end of Sept Oktoberfest weekend. Ever since, I’ve been hooked on PRICELINE’s bid-your-own model. It's only a 2 block walk to the subway, and there's a little grocery store 1 block in between Subway Station and Marriott. Definitely a good place to load up on bottled water and fruit/snacks instead of paying Marriott 4 X's that amount :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]